Pages

16 Aug 2013

London through my eyes..


Hi! my beautiful readers..
How are you all doing? Its me again... Today am gonna talk about LONDON!
I am newly married and I stay in UK with my husband! So me and my hubby often go off to London, because we are fortunate to stay very close to it. As they say London is a very beautiful place and there is so much to explore in the city that you never get bored. The place has so much to offer and I love to go there anytime.

Through this blog I wanna show you "In and Around London city". I will talk about the places we visit and some fun things to do and Life in the UK.

A couple of weeks ago me and hubby visited "THE TOWER BRIDGE", which is the trade mark of London and also the most important tourist attraction over here. People come to this one place just to have a look at the bridge and take pics.


Am gonna let the pictures do the talking!! Enjoy the pics guys.


This was our walk to the tower bridge..

Huge ship in the river.. 



On our walk, I came across a place where they had many stores to shop from and cool architecture to look at.


It was a long long walk.. but it was worth it.. The closer you get to the tower, the more awesome and BIG it looks... 




TOWER BRIDGE!!

I got this pic myself. How awesome does it look.!!! People enjoying near the river side.






Hope you all had fun watching the pics. Am gonna be back soon with yet another story to tell and some more tourist attraction. Until next time.

XOXO
The Sunshine GiRL

1 comment:

  1. London is very beautiful city...
    Love the clicks dear <3..keep sharing more trips pic.

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/08/eye-makeup-with-no-7-stay-perfect-eye.html

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments