Pages

3 Jan 2014

Flashback 2013 with pictures...

2013 was a very special year for me in so many ways and I can already feel that 2014 will also be an amazing year as well. Last year was like bitter-sweet for me. I met my husband and got married, moved to the UK and was trying hard to settle down in the new country, travelled to a lot of places, made new friends, started blogging and went on Hajj. So many things changed in life. I am very greatful.

 Last year will be my favourite year yet.

I am very excited for this year. I am confident that this year will also bring many more exciting thing and happy moments. I don't have many new year resolutions but just a few like I need to be more organized, be more productive and blog more often, eat very healthy and work out atleast 4days a week. What are your new year resolutions? plz comment below..

Sharing with you guys my best moments of 2013 in pictures

Wedding day

visiting tower bridge

On a trip to Isle of Wright (needle park)

Needles park

Hajj

Never stop dreaming!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
XoXo
TheSunshine Girl

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful post dear :) Loving the first pic!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the first pic!!! :) nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics.. do share your wedding dress pics.. I would love to see that

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelyy pics dear.. will wiat for ur wedding pics.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Clicks <3 .. Great Post Dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hajj Looks So Beautiful!
    Yes, Never Stop Dreaming :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allah... What a lovely blog <3
    Love this post <3 <3
    new follower :)
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) lively post. May you have a great year IA...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sweetie..love the mehndi...i live in UK too..where do u live ??
    beautiful pics...wish u a lots of happiness...

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/02/real-techniques-core-collection-brushes-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!! Thank u so much deAr!! I stay in luton(close to London) thanks!!!

      Delete
    2. wow...u stay in luton..i live in derby dear..
      pass me ur number on tejinderk@yahoo.co.uk..would love to talk to you.if u r comfortable sweetie

      my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/05/bourjois-rouge-edition-velvet-lipstick-velvet-02-frambourjoise-review-swatches.html

      Delete

I heart comments